This Product Marketing Manager will drive product marketing activities and programs for the RSi global business. They will need to work as a technical product champion for RSi’s products and solutions. This position will work closely with internal and external facing stakeholders to ensure RSi’s product marketing plans are efficiently and effectively planned and executed.
* This is a remote position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become our competitive expert by developing a hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive companies and products, and maintaining technical analyses of competitive strengths and weaknesses relative to RSi.
- Direct engagement with customers with the dual goals of evangelizing current RSi products as well as eliciting directed and meaningful feedback that will inform product development and strategy.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop strategies that will achieve targeted product market share and revenue.
- Work with engineering and technical staff to understand and clearly communicate product and solution architecture and deployment diagrams.
- Create and publish industry solution briefs and customer success stories.
- Create customer facing product content (Power Point presentations; product demonstrations; videos; white papers, etc.).
- Participate at events and evangelize the differentiated value proposition of the RSi product offering.
- Create self-contained product demonstrations and videos, as well as interactive product/technology/company presentations to be used in online marketing and as sales or support collateral.
- Develop keynote presentations to be used by sales and business development teams.
- Plan and execute product launches according to the RSi framework.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a product management, product marketing, or content marketing manager role at a fast-growing software company.
- Superb writing skills and a passion for generating product marketing content.
- Is an experienced and accomplished collaborator who values teamwork.
- Has an experienced understanding of how a sales organization is structured, motivated, inspired and incented.
- Has the skills and track record of crafting and communicating business value to any internal or external audience and simplifying complex technologies in demonstrating the value of enterprise software products.
- Deep understanding of and experience in creating buyer and influencer need, the buyer’s journey, and targeting.
- Be accomplished at working with members of a sales team, a product management group, and all other stakeholders in the marketing department to help make each more enabled, more informed, and more productive.
- Be a self-motivated self-starter who is driven to set aggressive objectives and meet them.
- University Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) with high marks from a recognized university; emphasis in business, marketing, engineering or computer science is preferred.
ABOUT RETAIL SOLUTIONS, INC.:
Retail Solutions, Inc. ("RSi") develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of award-winning software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that turn Retailer “downstream data”, such as point-of-sale (POS), supply chain, merchandiser feedback and category data, into actionable visibility into the store and onto the shelf for their suppliers.
RSi, the largest and fastest-growing company in the Retail Execution Management field, has more experience with processing customer-specific retailer data than any other company. Retailers and consumer product goods (CPG) companies trust Retail Solutions to grow sales, reduce out-of-stocks, improve promotion execution and effectiveness, maximize retail operation productivity and foster collaborative relationships in the retail industry to improve product availability for the end-consumer.
RSi serves more than 500 CPG Companies, including 23 of the top 25 global consumer goods companies, and processes data from more than 175 leading retailers in the Americas and Europe.
Retail Solutions, Inc. is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and has offices in Providence, RI, Bentonville, AR, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL, Brentford, UK, Paris, France, Munich Germany and Shanghai, China.