The Sr. Consultant position is responsible for managing the ongoing needs of each assigned account, ensuring a return on investment is occurring.
They are dedicated resources who may or may not be the sole staff on an account. Consultants work closely with the Customer Experience Center to ensure seamless support of day-to-day account operations and customer satisfaction. Sr. Consultants generally look after RSi’s larger and more strategic accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Relationship Management. With our customers, set goals and objectives for their programs. Work with corporate sponsors and the user base to measure progress against these goals and ensure that deliverables are met.
- User Adoption. Evangelize the utilization of RSi’s software applications through demonstrating the value-added capabilities. Users range from supply chain/operations to sales/category management, and in some instances, in store execution teams. Monitor utilization and develop strategies to keep the user base engaged. As resourced, deliver in-person and web-based training and support.
- Value Creation. Work with customer teams to identify their key business needs and develop reporting and processes that assist our customers with meeting their goals. Measure the return on investment through these initiatives where possible.
- Best Practice Sharing. Customer success stories are our biggest asset. Applying a win across retailers or channels is a proven way to drive value. Ensure that best practices are cross-pollinated within the customer teams through the delivery of webinars, write ups or other means at the discretion of you and your customer.
- Engage Cross-Functionally. Drive customer initiatives through cross functional coordination with Channel Management, Engineering, Product Management, Production Operations and Sales.
- Demonstrate Leadership in Customer Service. Manifest RSi’s service standards of Responsiveness, Accuracy, Dependability and Empowerment in every customer interaction.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance. Relevant mid-level CPG or Retail experience in consulting, supply chain, operations and/or category management valued equally to a degree.
- Superior presentation skills and experience communicating (both oral and written) to all levels throughout an organization, from senior executives to front-line analysts.
- Proficiency in Excel or other data analysis/mining software is a must.
- Proven project management skills and a track record of delivering high quality results in a timely manner.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Experience working with retail point-of-sale and syndicated data (e.g. Neilson and IRI) is favorable.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize changing objectives and work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to take initiative and take ownership of projects assigned
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
ABOUT RETAIL SOLUTIONS, INC.:
Retail Solutions, Inc. ("RSi") develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of award-winning software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that turn Retailer “downstream data”, such as point-of-sale (POS), supply chain, merchandiser feedback and category data, into actionable visibility into the store and onto the shelf for their suppliers.
RSi, the largest and fastest-growing company in the Retail Execution Management field, has more experience with processing customer-specific retailer data than any other company. Retailers and consumer product goods (CPG) companies trust Retail Solutions to grow sales, reduce out-of-stocks, improve promotion execution and effectiveness, maximize retail operation productivity and foster collaborative relationships in the retail industry to improve product availability for the end-consumer.
RSi serves more than 500 CPG Companies, including 23 of the top 25 global consumer goods companies, and processes data from more than 175 leading retailers in the Americas and Europe.
Retail Solutions, Inc. is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and has offices in Providence, RI, Bentonville, AR, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL, Brentford, UK, Paris, France, Munich Germany and Shanghai, China.