RSi has an open position for a Production Operations Manager with strong leadership skills to manage the US Walmart Production Operations team. In this position, you will ensure all retailer data streams are supported and loaded into the system in a quality and scalable manner while also driving resolution to burning customer issues.
This position is located in our Bentonville, AR office.
- Manage a team responsible for managing data flow and accuracy from many data trading partners, from data receipt through production load into internal systems
- Support & troubleshoot user request & issues using SQL tools on Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Vertica databases
- Develop data flow process models using ETL tools and provide additional requirements for ETL enhancements and functionality
- Develop cross team processes for monitoring and maintain data flow include Standard Operating Procedures for loading and monitoring data flow
- Identifies trends and quality gaps from the analysis and monitoring of data and create continuous improvement processes within your team
- Must be available for weekend and holiday on-call for production data support semimonthly
- Establish Performance indicators and recurring scorecards of team performance
- Establish streamlined and automated processes for ongoing maintenance across staff of several Production Operations team members
- Provide input into requirements and use case needs for backend product enhancements
- Manage timelines and delivery of Production Operations projects
- Management responsibilities include:
- Ability to manages accountability within team
- Provide performance feedback to employees
- Facilitate problem solving as well as advance learning in others
- Create and implements development plans
Skills and Experience Required:
- University Degree – preferably related to business information systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English are required
- Working knowledge of relational databases with 2+ years’ experience working in either Microsoft SQL environment or an Oracle environment
- 5+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- Experience working with retail data such as POS and Inventory is ideal
- Experience in a leadership position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc…)
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and provide accurate timelines for completion
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: ETL, Gentran/EDI, AS2, Retailer Portals
About Retail Solutions, Inc.:
Retail Solutions, Inc. ("RSi") develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of award-winning software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that turn Retailer “downstream data”, such as point-of-sale (POS), supply chain, merchandiser feedback and category data, into actionable visibility into the store and onto the shelf for their suppliers.
RSi, the largest and fastest-growing company in the Retail Execution Management field, has more experience with processing customer-specific retailer data than any other company. Retailers and consumer product goods (CPG) companies trust Retail Solutions to grow sales, reduce out-of-stocks, improve promotion execution and effectiveness, maximize retail operation productivity and foster collaborative relationships in the retail industry to improve product availability for the end-consumer.
RSi serves more than 500 CPG Companies, including 23 of the top 25 global consumer goods companies, and processes data from more than 175 leading retailers in the Americas and Europe.
Retail Solutions, Inc. is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and has offices in Providence, RI, Bentonville, AR, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL, Brentford, UK, Paris, France, Munich Germany and Shanghai, China.