The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for working with our technical operations team to provide project management and process support for hardware infrastructure in our production environment.
- Technical Project Management support: work with technical operations team to ensure priorities and activities for hardware needs are aligned with on-going projects
- Production Capacity Planning: chair meetings to plan what hardware will be needed for future growth, identify action items for team members, follow up on status, provide periodic updates to executives, managers, and staff members
- ISO Certification: manage RSi’s ISO certification rollout already in progress
- Manage SharePoint support: work with SharePoint expert to resolve RSi employee-reported issues
- KPI Measurement: work with technical operations to provide effective measure of operations, analyze results, and provide action plans for corrections
- System Availability: publish weekly system availability information for RSi teams
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the project life cycle for all projects following PMI principles
- Work with key RSi stakeholders to confirm relative priorities of all deliverables and ensure expectations are being met
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding status of all projects, including actions in place for addressing any open issues
- Work with team members to identify, define, document best practice improvements for teams
- Oversee compliance with best practices as they are established
- Work with key RSi stakeholders to ensure collaboration points between all teams are defined and documented
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs
- Provide periodic updates demonstrating success, including actions in place for addressing any gaps
- BA/BS preferred, Associate’s degree required
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- 3+ years technical experience in IT projects
- Experience with hardware implementations, network implementations, and/or data center management
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Experience with both on-site and remote team resources in a fast paced environment
- Experience with architecture, design, and implementation of technical solutions
- Experience with Project Life Cycle methodologies and Systems Development Life Cycles
- Experience with risk analysis and issue management
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Exceptional client service attitude and team focus
- Exceptional organizational, conceptual, and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel to RSi offices or client sites
- PMP or CAPM certification desired
ABOUT RETAIL SOLUTIONS, INC.:
Retail Solutions, Inc. ("RSi") develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of award-winning software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that turn Retailer “downstream data”, such as point-of-sale (POS), supply chain, merchandiser feedback and category data, into actionable visibility into the store and onto the shelf for their suppliers.
RSi, the largest and fastest-growing company in the Retail Execution Management field, has more experience with processing customer-specific retailer data than any other company. Retailers and consumer product goods (CPG) companies trust Retail Solutions to grow sales, reduce out-of-stocks, improve promotion execution and effectiveness, maximize retail operation productivity and foster collaborative relationships in the retail industry to improve product availability for the end-consumer.
RSi serves more than 500 CPG Companies, including 23 of the top 25 global consumer goods companies, and processes data from more than 175 leading retailers in the Americas and Europe.
Retail Solutions, Inc. is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and has offices in Providence, RI, Bentonville, AR, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL, Brentford, UK, Paris, France, Munich Germany and Shanghai, China.